So far Mariposa Residence is the only approved CBI project in Grenada that is tangible. We are no “pie in the sky” and can boast the following:
- Construction is 85% completed
- We provide a tactile investment with a management structure in place and the immediate ability to devise the property to heirs
- New owners would hold a freehold interest in the real estate
- Co-ownership of the units is allowed
The Development consists of Seven (7) buildings comprising twenty-one (21) condominium units subject to the provisions of the Condominium Act Cap. 60. These units range in sizes from 1 bedroom and one bathroom to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices range from US$350,000.00 to US$970,000.00 and cover real estate cost only.
These prices do not include fees payable to the Government of Grenada under the CBI programme nor do they include marketing and local agent and legal fees.
BENEFITS OF GRENADIAN CITIZENSHIP
- Minimal processing fees.
- Fastest turn around from application to citizenship in approximately 60 days.
- Under the CBI program successful applicants are safeguarded from any income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax.
- Grenadian Citizens also enjoy preferred access, in some cases grants to top schools and universities.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Very affordable option
- Well known, stable and established investment environment.
Once citizenship of Grenada has been granted, you will have all of the same rights as any Grenadian citizen. You will have the right to live and work in Grenada at any time. As Grenada is a member of CARICOM, you can also live in the other member nations. With a Grenadian passport, you can travel visa-free to over 100 countries, including the UK, Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Dual citizenship is allowed and citizenship is extended to your spouse, dependant children and dependant parents. Additionally, there is no requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted. The application process is confidential, with no disclosure of or exchange of information, except where necessary checks are to be carried out by an authorised due diligence agency during the application process.
As a member of the United Nations and the Commonwealth of Nations, Grenada offers its citizens social and political security, within a culturally vibrant and extremely friendly community.
With many wildlife attractions, aquatic sea life, national parks and rain-forests to explore it is an exciting vivacious place to be. Embedded in the culture is a wealth of history for you to learn and develop your wider understanding of what being a Grenadian is about.
There is no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax. There is no restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital. Generous incentive packages exist including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance. The currency is pegged to the US Dollar and there is Duty Free Trading in the Caribbean.
VISA FREE TRAVEL
Grenadian passport holders can travel to the following countries without a visa.
Antigua and Barbuda
Federated States of Micronesia
British Virgin Islands
Tristan da Cunha
Isle of Man
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands